When I was seeking a spiritual home, I was immediately drawn to the sense of community that was strongly present at the very first meeting I went to. The peaceful stillness refreshed my soul from the very beginning. I was also deeply impressed by the first day school where my 5 year old son was welcomed and encouraged to share his ideas, and where both my children grew into young people who formed their own ideas about life, developed their own spiritual lives and moved to adulthood as thoughtful, accepting, grounded adults. The community of Quakers has continued to be a strong support in my life, and meeting for worship is a place where I can renew my spiritual connections and listen for guidance.
- Radnor Meeting at the Radnor Fall Festival in Wayne on Sept. 17th
- FORUM: Drawing, A Contemplative Act, Sunday September 17th at 11:30AM
- When Mourning Loss Becomes Celebrating Simplicity
- Easter Egg Hunt April 9th
- April 2 – Forum – Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL) on reproductive rights.