At Radnor Monthly Meeting I have found a true spiritual family. I feel accepted and appreciated among this wonderful group of Friends. Our Radnor Meeting family has all the interesting characteristics of an extended family, with members of all ages. Together we celebrate important milestones, like births, graduations, weddings, birthdays, sorrows and joys. In this era when so many have blood relatives who live far away, Radnor Monthly Meeting helps me to feel connected with a loving and spiritual family. We are a welcoming group who are looking to expand our family!
- Radnor Meeting at the Radnor Fall Festival in Wayne on Sept. 17th
- FORUM: Drawing, A Contemplative Act, Sunday September 17th at 11:30AM
- When Mourning Loss Becomes Celebrating Simplicity
- Easter Egg Hunt April 9th
- April 2 – Forum – Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL) on reproductive rights.